Wednesday, June 28, 2006

No hair square


...Featured here next to super pal and most excellent volunteer Jenny! She's left town some time ago, but her good works with the children of Charan live on. Many amazing folks have come and gone, it gets a bit quiet here as the monsoon rains pick up and the tourists, volunteers, and spiritual seekers return home. Soon it will be just me and the evil robot cow, face to face on the desolate streets beneath the pelting rain, two warriors engaged in an epic timeless battle between good and evil.

Have I told you about the evil robot cow? Technically he's a bull. He gives me the evil robotic eye when I pass by, and he whacked me in the leg with his razor horns.

Speaking of wacky animal hyjinks, I was attacked by three stupid yipping white Tibetan dogs. They gnawed up my ankles pretty good. Nasty little suckers! Watch out! They look cute, but at night, they become evil, just like the cow...

I'm not sure how much longer I will survive here. The animals are out to get me, and the scorpions come out soon. If I don't write again soon, send help.

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home