Thursday, July 13, 2006

Charan Epiode VI: I'm a father!

...Not really.

A woman from Charan handed me her baby girl yesterday. Her mother spoke to me, Viru translated: "She's asking if you will keep her baby." I laughed. The tiny girl in my arms let out a sleepy giggle.

"This is her third baby," Viru continued, "She has too many children. You can take her back to the U.S."

For the record, I handed her back to her mother. But for a single moment, I did consider her offer. How weird is that? I must be getting old. Or crazy.

3 Comments:

At 11:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds so tempting-- and also crazy.

 
At 10:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 
At 9:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home