Saturday, July 15, 2006

Charan Episode VII: Graduation!!!

Held a graduation ceremony for the kiddos in Charan, with cookies, dancing, storytelling, final exams and all that good stuff you do on the last day of school. They get a three week holiday so the monsoons can roll on through.

Me, I'm off to the hills for a ten day Vipassana meditation retreat. No talking, no moving, a bit of eating and not too much sleeping. Woopie!!! It feels weird looking forward to my vacation when I'm already in India. See you in ten days!

"Keep it quiet back there, Kirna is thinking."

3 Comments:

At 10:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 
At 4:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 12:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home