Thursday, October 05, 2006

Return to India

After a restful and festive vacation back home in Boston, I arrived back in McLeod Ganj this morning. Amy waited two hours (my bus was late) to greet me - what a treat, to see a dear friend after such a long journey!

Some highlights of my month back home: Jeff and Nicole's wedding, of course! Jeff and Nicole's big yummy Greek dinner; playing videogames with Jon and Tim; going on runs through Medford with Ulandt, Pauline, Andy and Luke; visiting art galleries with Mom and Boon; Mary's fundraiser wine tasting event; hanging out with super-cool chica C-roo; rubbing Guski's bald noggin' for good luck; the list goes on and on...

And so, after a bit of catching up and re-acclamating myself, it'll be back to work! KWEH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home